1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I work part time at a gun store and today we got in two PT1911 in stainless steel. Man those suckers are BRIGHT stainless!!!!

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
A pic is worth a thousand words

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
VaHam,I don't see any pictures or links. :(

I'll know this weekend if they have a stainless model at Ron & Jo's. I'm going handgun shopping with a co-worker this weekend,he's looking for his first one and wants my "expertise". Who wants to bet that I walk away with something too? :gun1:

·
Registered
10 Posts
VaHam,I don't see any pictures or links. :(

I'll know this weekend if they have a stainless model at Ron & Jo's. I'm going handgun shopping with a co-worker this weekend,he's looking for his first one and wants my "expertise". Who wants to bet that I walk away with something too? :gun1:
Is no one else seeing the pic either? It shows up here when I view the page.

·
Old Sheepdog
772 Posts
It seems the picture is on another fourm that requires you to be a member to view anything. I would save the picture to my computer, upload it to photobucket and then post it in this thread. That would take about 2 minutes.

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
I have read some really good reviews on that gun.
Have not shot one yet but wat to.
For out of the box I have heard they are excellent.

·
Registered
10 Posts
It seems the picture is on another fourm that requires you to be a member to view anything. I would save the picture to my computer, upload it to photobucket and then post it in this thread. That would take about 2 minutes.
Sorry it appeared that the link was working but my computer probably has a cookie set which allows it to work for me since I am a member over there.

I just sent the guy who took the pics an IM asking for permission to copy them. If he agrees I'll post them on one of my servers and set the proper links for display here. I know I can make that work :)

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Looks like they come in better cases now.

Now is that yours,or did you just swipe some pics at the shop?

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Pretty doggone nice looking.

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
It has front strap checkering. They've got one in at the local shop,I saw it today. Pretty nice 1911 for the price.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts