·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
That is AWESOME! :bravo:

Why the HK? It needs a 1911. :tongue:

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
I would reword the part about "shoot a criminal"...I think others will better accept the sign if it said..."use it for self defense"...

The reason I say that is this...there are a lot of bleeding hearts out there (I'm not one of them...but) that will get all riled up over the sign as it is written.

Just a thought...

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
I would reword the part about "shoot a criminal"...I think others will better accept the sign if it said..."use it for self defense"...

The reason I say that is this...there are a lot of bleeding hearts out there (I'm not one of them...but) that will get all riled up over the sign as it is written.

Just a thought...
I say,they can cry me a river. There is nothing on it that encourages illegal activity...quite the opposite! I suspect that the places that would post it as-is are not entirely concerned with being PC,nor have much of a bleeding heart clientele either.

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
I like it just as it is (having a 1911 would be nice too ;)).

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
It may be a rare occurrence but I agree with Ridge on this one. Other than that a great sign. Hope it goes somewhere and you make a few bucks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.