1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A big thanx to Bob for getting me this piece. I appreciate the personal interest he took in answering all my questions. I could not be happier.

It has the Ion Bond coating and I had him swap out the fiber front sight as I will be carrying it on a regular basis. Trigger is fantastic and the frame to slide fit is unbelievable. A pure work of art.

Cheers
Mark

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
A real beauty. I like the sites too. It is taking me a fhile to get used to the fibers. Toooo old I guess.

·
Premium Member
1,265 Posts
This pistol is a real sweet piece, It is scary accurate.... Have safe fun with her and here are some more pictures for you to enjoy.
Thanks again for all your support,
:smile::smile:

We changed the front sight out for the customer.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Range Report

Well, I just got back from my second trip to the range. It has a total of ~325 rounds through it. It is an unbelievable gun. way WAY more accurate than I am. It even makes me look good.

Here is 3 groups, all shot free standing at 50 feet.

This first group was 7 rounds:

After that I though wow, not too shabby for a rookie like me. Now lets concentrate (8 rounds):

Dang, one flier. Made me mad so I went for one last group (8 rounds):

Now that is better. I am still a little shaky, maybe from being too tense but it was fun.

I tried to shoot with both eyes open but I just cant do it. It's very strange. Gota work on that.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
crnook,

I see you are close to me. I'm in Portland. Do you shoot at Johnson Creek?
Hi there,

Yes, I do shoot at Johnson creek.

You will be very pleased with the fusion. I have owned a Kimber Gold Combat, Sig P200ST, USP and a couple others. While they were all fine guns the Fusion is in another class.

·
Super Moderator
629 Posts
Hi, new to forum and loged in but can't view some of the pictures, just small boxes with red x in them, any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Welcome to the forum. :welcome:

I am not able to see them either, it looks like they are linked to another site. The thread is 2 years old, it is possible that the OP might have moved or replaced them on the site he had them hosted at.

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Yep, looks like they are no longer there.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.