·
Premium Member
932 Posts
Fantastic. Great pics. HBE holster, my favorite.:shades:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Hello Guys! Sorry for not getting back to this discussion sooner, but I have been traveling, shooting, and am just now recovering from my LSU Tigers squeaking victory over frankpar's tigers a few weeks ago. Up 'till the last minutes of that game, I thought I would never be able to post in this forum again, for fear of Frank's attacks.

Anyway, the gun is a dream. Smooth as silk and eating almost everything I put through her. Only hiccup has been the excessive fluid resulting from the drool cascading from the mouths of folks around me at the range. I am shooting some of the tightest groups I have ever managed. It is a blast.

Bob, the holster is from Eric at HBE Leatherworks. He was great to work with and was familiar with Fusion. He made some comment about Fusion being way up on his lists of wants. Nice guy.

Maybe next year Frank. --Andy

P.S. I touched up a few of the above pics for your viewing pleasure.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I had a sneaking suspicion there would be a new post on my thread. I guess the suspicion was because I knew I deserved it! At least Frank's response wasn't as ugly as the game. --Andy

·
Registered
3 Posts
Very nice pistol. I am putting together a list for a fusion (or two) of my own and a couple questions if I may?, what LPI is that front strap 20?, and what is the finish on the slide? Sorry to be nosy.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Morbius,

Sorry for my delayed response. The checkering is 30 lpi and the finish is ion bond. On the finish, I have carried and shot the gun quite a bit now and have noticed no wear. Quite durable and purdy to boot!

·
1911auto Supporters
135 Posts
I'll second how hansom and durable the Ion Bond finish is. I carry my gun in a kydex holster and it leaves no marks whatsoever on the finish.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.