1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok well I have been looking at the replies to my earlier post about having fusion build a CCO for me and the consensus seems to be that Fusion is the way to go, but can I get some of your reports on range performance and if there have been any problems with reliability of these weapons.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I dont have a CCO (yet), but my Fusion Scout XL 40 has been flawless. Zero FTF or FTE's. 850 rounds so far!

You see the level of commitment Mr Serva and his crew have towards their 1911's, so I would venture a guess, that IF any issues were to arise with your new CCO, they would handle it ASAP and without reservation!
A Very Satisfied Fusion Customer,
Wes

·
Registered
78 Posts
Mine is a Government sized pistol, but it has failed to choke on anything I feed it and is mechanically more accurate than I am. I've only got about 800 round through it since building it in August.

I know these are not a bullseye targets but this was fired freehanded at 45 feet. The Zombies eye has two mags worth of shots into it (16 rounds). The small silhouette has the same. These are the only targets I have taken pictures of, but it perfroms similarly on bullseyes:biggrin:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.