1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At our Middle School where I am a Earth Science Teacher we have a fundraiser for the Leukemia Foundation. It is called Pennies for Patients. We try and get the students to bring in change for the LLS. Many of us teachers go out on a limb with stunts to get the students to reach a goal. I told the kids I would bleach my hair and die my gotee red if they reached $14,000. They are now at $17,500 after two and a half weeks. Well here I am.

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Woah, nice amount in a short time.

They should have held out for green hair.:)

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
I sure would have held out for green hair and beard ..

Good on them

·
Old Sheepdog
772 Posts
Congrats on exceeding your expectations!

Snagg, I hope your hair grows quickly.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Congrats on the fund raiser!!!:smile: Your hair and beard do not look bad at all!!!!:whistle::rofl:

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Ya whatever AutoMag, Snagglepuss thats a good thing, can't say enough about that. You ought to go bald for 25,000

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Assistant Principal got a red mohawk at 13k. He needs a Slipknot tee shirt to fit in. We have at least 5 other teachers going bald or dyed until we reach our goal of 20k. We even have one of the female secretaries going bald at 20k. Lots of laughs at our Middle School.:rofl:

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Pretty cool,and for a good cause too!

First thing I thought when the picture loaded was you look like Robert Downey Jr.
Weird.

Edit to add:My wife agrees with me (for once!). Robert Downey Jr.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.