1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can I say that I've just discovered the most chronic food ever? In all my 27 years I've never had peanut butter M&M's. My wife just bought a big bag at Target,and I can't stop eating them. That is all.

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
What's the difference in those and reeses pieces?

OK, after looking it appears the m&m's have both chocolate and pb and the reeses has only pb?

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't know. I think the M&M's have more of a peanut butter flavor. Oh man, I feel sick now.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
I have a daughter that is deathly allergic to Peanuts, so those are out. What makes it so bad, is not more than one mile from my house is one of the biggest peanut plants in the south, and Oh man, there is nothing better than the smell of roasting peanuts in the fall. Can't have em though, and if a fire happens there, all I can do is sit at the station and be support, can't take the chance of that stuff going home to my daughter.

NOW, Hersheys Kisses are completely safe, we called Hershey's. And the best EVER made is caramel Kisses. Some say put them in the fridge, but I like em at room temp. I could eat a whole dang bag.

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
If you go about a block and a half from us and cross the street there is a big planters peanut factory and we get a lot of roasting peanuts smell. Especially when it's cool and still. I love the smell, makes me think of roasting peanuts when I was a kid.

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
I thouhgt they both had the coating, no?

You got that right brian. I think gettting a good whiff of that when we were house hunting pushed us over the edge.

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
I LOVE M&Ms!!
It's just that they are so dang hard to peel.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.