1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the spirit of the Karma/Pay It Forward found on other forums,I am starting one right here on our own humble 1911auto.org. It's very simple. I post what I am giving away,and if you want it you just post that you'll take it,then post what you are giving away.Example,"I'll take the Beretta grips,and I offer a set of blued grip screws". There's no top or bottom dollar limit.

So I will start with a set of Hogue wrap-around fingergroove grips for a Beretta 92. :)

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Zero, I will take the grips and put up 2 sets of cable gun locks.

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
Thanks TA, I love this kind of stuff. No need for cable locks, I have a ton. I will be watching however.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Thats not a bad idea there Marine, I'll take care of that if'n ya don't mind TA.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
I got no need for cable locks, my kids would just figure them out too LOL, but I got 5 flat dimpled metalform followers and springs to go with them.

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
I am in & just pulled what I had posted on another board. I hope we require promt posting of the PIFs at the time of claiming & no "will ship as soon as I find it. If you dont hear from me in a week PM me again." Believe it or not I have this in my in box from another board.:hairpull:
Rant off now.

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Available to claim.

1 - Uncle Mikes #11 holster in good shape. Handle up to 8" bbl.
1 - Older single action leather holster. Does not cover trigger completely. Marked "Hunter" handle 5.5 maybe 6" bbl.
1 - kydex IWB holster w/ J-hooks. 5" 1911. Real good cond.
1 - out to ZeroTAset of S&W wood grips. Out to ZeroTA
1 - Hogue MonoGrip finger grove for N-frame.
1 - Uncle Mikes rubber finger grove grips for a K/L frame round butt.
10 or so of them cable locks. I use them for locking sheds, tool boxes, deer stands in the woods, Never buy a lock if you have one but get creative.

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I'll try out those wood S&W grips,if you think they might fit a square butt K-frame. If not,no problem.

And I will PIF an Uncle Mike's OWB nylon holster for a 4" 686 or similar sized revolver.- Claimed by Longtooth -

AutoMag,your grips are packed up and will be mailed tomorrow.:)

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
I'll try out those wood S&W grips,if you think they might fit a square butt K-frame. If not,no problem.

And I will PIF an Uncle Mike's OWB nylon holster for a 4" 686 or similar sized revolver.

AutoMag,your grips are packed up and will be mailed tomorrow.:)
We will try it. PM your address. I will keep it this time.:wavey:

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Zero,
I have waited 3 days & no one else has claimed the Uncle Mike's holster. It will fit my Ruger GP100 just right. I will claim it & PIF w/ the list below.

Available to claim.

1 - Uncle Mikes #11 holster in good shape. Handle up to 8" bbl.
1 - Older single action leather holster. Does not cover trigger completely. Marked "Hunter" handle 5.5 maybe 6" bbl.
1 - shipped to AZ Husker - kydex IWB holster w/ J-hooks. 5" 1911. Real good cond. Shipped to AZ Husker.
1 - Hogue MonoGrip finger grove for N-frame.
1 - Uncle Mikes rubber finger grove grips for a K/L frame round butt.
10 or so of them cable locks. I use them for locking sheds, tool boxes, deer stands in the woods, Never buy a lock if you have one but get creative.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
The grips arrived today Zero!!! It looks really nice, thanks my friend!!!:smile::smile:

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Okay,I've got a few more things,all free for the asking.

-S&W wood grips for an N-frame. I got these from Longtooth and they don't fit my 19-3,so we are assuming they are for an N-frame. After all,they do have an "N" on the inside of the grips.:rolleyes: :biggrin: -Claimed by Blackhawk-

-Fobus Kydex paddle holster for a Beretta 92 or 96.

-Synthetic fore-end for a Mossberg 500.

-Factory MIM slide stop from a Taurus PT1911.

-Factory black plastic grips from a Taurus PT1911.

And if I may be so bold,if there's one thing I would like it is any old beater 26" or 28" barrel for a Mossberg 500. Just something I can shoot clays with,should I so desire. I'll pay the shipping on something that heavy.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.