1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes the patriots won today against my beloved bolts ... but then again im not sure how the pats could have lost with the officials ignoring infractions against the pats several times in the 3rd quarter alone. I'm not bitter really im not .... now the NFL gets just exactly what they wanted all year long their precious Patriots are going to be 19 and 0 because regardless of the out come of the match tonight no one is going to touch the Pats because the NFL isnt going to let them. Should have seen this coming the very first week when the pats get caught cheating and get nothing but a very light almost non existant slap on the wrist .

nope ...not bitter ...nope nope nope .... somebodyu needs to break bradys knee caps ...nope not bitter

congrats Pats fans :notworthy: no one shall ever be better than the almighty Patriots

Im out ...before i vomit

·
Registered
207 Posts
Chargers played with guts, they played hard, and they rattled Brady...

Could not pull it off, but they were NOT the write off the nation thought they would be.

I went to my first Charger game at the current stadium in 1972, been a fan ever since, will have to wait one more year for a ring...

Congrats Pats
Congrats NY

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.