1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:shades: I had picked up a Para P13 a few months ago at a local gun shop used for $600.00. I ordered a set of Houge wrap around finger groved grips and two 13 rnd mags since it came with 10 rnd mags. Shooting this past Sunday at the range was great. The Para P13 shot great, and right on target. Alot of folks say that the Houge grips make the grips feel fat, but I totaly disagree. They made the Para P13 easier to hold on to, and created a steady hand for precise shot groups. After I put on my reading glasses the sights were perfect and by the second mag, I was grouping all 13 shots in a 2" circle at 15 yards. That would be the 2" circle that was missing from the target. I guess I could practise a bit and redefine the phrase, " one holers". Either way, the end result of a good find, for a fair price, and a few extra's has made my first Hi Cap 1911 worth carying daily. The carry weight is really not that bad, and knowing you have 13 rnds to handle any situation, is a plus. Thanks for your intrest, capttom!:flag::flag::flag:

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Congats on a great gun. Glad it worked out for you. I myself love Para's. I have 3 P14's and all are great shooting pieces, Mirando

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.