1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today is the last day of the yr. About 8:20 this morning I got a call from my DRs office. Had a 16 month check up concerning Prostate Cancer in Aug of 006. At that time he described mine as "you have a bengal tiger" & now 16 months later & no detectable trace.
Thank you Lord for healing grace.
Sharing a blessing w/ new friends on the new board.
LT

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
You must be doing something right. Congratulations.:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very glad to hear that! Nice diagnosis to start the new year out with. You have been blessed!
Yes sir. Above all men I believe.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Good New for sure

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Great news longtooth. I have an uncle that is a lung cancer survivor and he changed his life completely in many ways after he beat it.

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great news longtooth. I have an uncle that is a lung cancer survivor and he changed his life completely in many ways after he beat it.
That is great. I am thankful that the only thing I had to change was my diet.
Never heard of this before but my 1st visit after surgery the DR started telling me that I had a diet of very high fat meat & a lot of dairy. Not over weight & otherwise healthy. No high BP or heart trouble.

Yes that is my diet.

Well the type cancer you had is a little uncommon & feeds off the protein in the meat & dairy diet.

Now I can eat fish & vegies. If it comes out of the water I can eat it. If it walks on dry ground it is a no. Not even poultry.

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
He changed his personality, his attitude, has been a church goer since then, quit drinking. He was/is a different person.

Wow, feeding off meat and dairy. I would starve if not for red meat and dairy.

It's not remotely the same thing but I have had heart problems/attacks. I changed my diet, but hard headed as I am I always slip into the old ways of eating.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
I must say i would do well no meat .. i would be done for

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sure took some getting used to but I made the transition & now dont miss it at all.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Longtooth, FANTASTIC my friend!!!!! God really does work in mysterious ways doesn't He!!!!!!:smile::smile::smile:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.