1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked this up today now to figure out what scope for it

Comes with the Bipod and Weaver Rail the rail is installed from the factory .. There have been some changes to the trigger group as i understand the normal 10/22's also get this change which is a plastic trigger housing and different bolt release more positive hold of the bolt ..

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So i did .. After shooting one i see why they are fun as hell you can actually shot it one handed if you want to ..

and i still think its ugly

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
should have seen the police checking it in today for the Registration you would have thought i brought in a plasma rifle

try one out if you get a chance since its a pistol you can add and stock and stay with that barrel or little longer and its not nfa

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Thats pretty cool...even though it is ugly.

Looks like a fun lil shooter.

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
They tried to sell me one at Ron & Jo's...but it ain't a rifle,and it ain't a pistol...I'm undecided. File it under "If I Had More Money".

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
While digging around i came up with a 2x Leupold pistol scope i have and a red dot which to put on it though

·
Registered
14 Posts
That would be cool in .17HMR!

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Put a Burris Speeddot on it tonight gonna try to shoot it in the morning

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
I handled one of these guns at the "toy store" today...its not bad...looks better in person.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I agree they do look better in person they look huge in pics

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i wouldnt say its a pocket pistol but it is small around the size of a model 29 with 8 3/8ths barrel

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Its much smaller (shorter) than I thought it was from the pics.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Got it out and sighted it in today .. I did have 5 FTE's just didn't clear the bolt totally but i did notice they also sounded weak .. the mags were preloaed and i believe this was the same stuff i had probs with last year up north ..

I shot of the bench and it was wobblie and when i sit in the chair the bench was still to high so less than perfect for accuracy ..i think this will be a lot more fun out side and more accurate on a lot better bench ..

Also the 25 yard targets esp the one in the head the red dot was bigger than the head at 25yards

I shot 100 rounds today and forgot the extra ammo .. so 100 is all

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.