1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Nice ride Bud.....congratulations and enjoy.

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Cool, waiting for the pics. I used to have a 69 sportster and 73 low rider long (plus a triumph) before they were yuppie mobiles.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it will be delivered tomm between 1-2 while im at work but the old lady is here so she will try to get some pics tomm

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
its black .. the old lady has really gotten more excited than i figured she has spent the last 2 hours looking for riding gear WTF

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Congratulations! Can't spend everything on guns,huh...that would make you a gun nut!

I was never really into bikes,but that's pretty sweet. I'll have me a fully restored '77 Trans Am with a 455 someday.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Congratulations! Can't spend everything on guns,huh...that would make you a gun nut!

I was never really into bikes,but that's pretty sweet. I'll have me a fully restored '77 Trans Am with a 455 someday.

Nice ride Bud

TA, I'd rather have a 69 Chevelle with the 396 in it.

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
All excellent choices...here's a '79 I used to have. T-tops,Hurst manual transmission,Pontiac 400 (not the Olds 403)! When I drove through the trailer park I had to beat the ladies off with a stick. :shades:

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Nice bike Bud!!!!!

I guess I will join in also........I would like to have a 1969 Yenko Camaro!!!!! I already had a 1970 LS6 Chevelle and 1969 Camaro Z/28 and I could really kick myself for selling them!!!!!:hairpull::hairpull:

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok heres the pics

Not greatest pics but we were try to get a couple quick ones so i could change and go ride since it supposed to rain

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks I got out and road a little this afternoon no much but it was different with such a big bike.. the poor thing was probley going WTF are you doing i went riding some back roads and most were 25 .. I tell ya when you Roll the Power on with a EFI it dont fool around

Been almost 17 years since i road a Bike so its coming back .. Turning is different with such a big one i got to work on that

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Sharp ride Bud...I used to have a '52 panhead...until a guy at the Cherokee, NC bike show made me an offer I couldn't refuse...I miss it.

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
Absolutely beautiful bike Bud, congratulations!

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
My Br N Law rides & loves it. Has offered for me to even "take it for a spin"
I am a looker.
Beautiful.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.