1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got Rob Potter on the horn, and look what showed up in the mailbox a few days later! No doubt the best holster I've owned so far. Now I've not had a Sparks,Del Fatti, etc to compare this to but it seems to be fit and constructed very well. Overnight with a plastic bag around the CBOB and 100 or so draws later and it's snug but still allows for a smooth draw.

I don't know what NH has in stock but there was no wait to speak of. Bought and shipped a few days later. Bam.

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump for update

Nearly eight months of almost daily carry later, this holster is still in great shape, has retained its shape and grip on the CBOB, and the stitching is still 100% intact.

Rob, if you see this pass the word on to whoever deserves it. Great job.The Stealth has been just an overall superb holster for me.

Now to actually get a NH to put in there...maybe some day. :shades:

·
Nighthawk Custom Representative
206 Posts
We can fill that holster with something nice for the holidays! I am glad you are pleased with the holster. I will pass the complement on the guys!
Take care,

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Really nice holster, ah some day maybe if the wife can ever find a job.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.