1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sarge's grips are gonna look good! I came across a NIB '04 Patriot with no fcs,and it's mine! Should be here in a week or so,then I'll put Sarge's spiffy grips on it and take pictures for ya. :cool:

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
Nice find. Pics are required as you know.

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here's the best pic I've got. Once I get it in my hot little hands I'll be sure to take some "glamour shots",my wife calls 'em. :rolleyes:

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
More and better pics,with Sarge's grips!

They aren't the best pics but one can't succeed at everything, I suppose.

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
Happy dayz to you.:dancingbananna:

·
Registered
53 Posts
just curious zero why would you sell me the sweet aussie you had then buy the patriot? i realize they were once the top of the heap,but from what i understand the external extractor is not even availible anymore.maybe you got a deal you couldent pass up:wink:

pete

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Pretty much. I sold the PM-A and others because some things came up and I did not want to dip into my savings...once you start that,it's easy to keep "borrowing" from yourself. Things improved,and I wanted a replacement,and I happened to find the right deal at the right time. Were you the other guy interested in it?

And,the external extractor models are not produced by DW anymore,but it's the S&W design so parts are definitely available.

·
Registered
53 Posts
glad to hear your finances are on the upturn,it is one very nice gun.no i was not looking at that one.too busy polishing the aussie.plus i have a blued pointman exp that shoots good.
i knew the extractor was the [email protected] design but bob serva told me they no longer make the exact part anymore(at least that is what i understood from our conversation)so if you ever needed one it could be a issue.if course i have never had a extractor fail so i really wouldent worry.:smile:

hope she shoots as nice as it looks
pete

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.