1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me or is anyone else annoyed by their new website?:hairpull:

I am stuck on dial up and it takes forever to wad through a bunch of marketing hype to view product.

IMHO, their marketing and webpage designers need a boot up their backside.

This morning I got sick of waiting for page after page of "intro" stuff to load so I just left their site without seeing any details of new products or services.

BTW- I'm not sure if this is the right place but I put it here in hope of someone from SA Inc. just maybe looking in and seeing this.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Thats not a new website that piece of crap rolled out last year after shot show ..

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
I despise it. You can't look at all the products, just what they want you to look at, and list the options below. I preferred the previous website.

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
I havn't liked it since they changed it either.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thats not a new website that piece of crap rolled out last year after shot show ..
Okay, but the link I had saved to their previous site was still working for awhile. I admit I didn't look in on that one much either. When I went to it last week it was down so I did a search and found the "new" sucky one.:redface:

Well maybe since this years SHOT is over maybe they will put up a better one, I hope.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
they put up the emp 40 on that turd of a site so i doubt it will change

·
Registered
394 Posts
I agree, the site is a pain to navigate. Luckily I have high speed, so it doesn`t take forever, but I too am annoyed at the design and layout. Not very user friendly in my humble opinion.

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
Is it just me or is anyone else annoyed by their new website?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Nope. I think all the flash crap they have on it sucks.
It distracts and annoys. Slows down the browser something awful.
I use to be able to get on the sight, see what I wanted to see. New XD or 1911 and get off in short order.
Now I have to wait for the flash player crap to load up and play and tick me off.
I have written Springfield and expressed my dissatisfaction with the new sight and they said they would pass the word on.
Seing how the new crap is still on the sight, it either never got passed on or the people at Springfield dont care what their customers think.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.