1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked this up today, I traded my little Kel-Tec 9mm that I never shoot or carry anymore since getting a 357 snubbie. This one is a lot easier to shoot and much more fun. Not to mention a lot cheaper. Plus I can use this one with my kids, and nieces and nephews when practicing gun safety. Its also really good for cats and possums that keep terrorizing my trash at night.
Not to mention, I've always wanted a 22 pistol. This is the 22/45 target model. It really does have the same grip as the 1911, but it feels thinner than my Springfield, but angle is the same.
Range report shortly. I am planning on a trip to Raleigh in a week and a half, gonna go shooting with Hunter, plan on getting some good shootin in that day. I'll put this one through its paces thats for sure.

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Good lookin plinker...

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not sure, its Hunter's range he goes to. I usually rattle off rounds at the house, but thats shotguns or pistolas, not any real safe range for rifles. I will take my ARs and shoot at a dirt pile at the back of the woods, but no real target stuff.
One of the guys in my Sunday School class shoots IDPA in Clinton, and I am going to start going over there some though.

·
Unemployed
218 Posts
Neat pistol, Brian. Seeing your post reminds me how much fun shooting a .22 is.

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Cool little pistol! Them varmints better watch it!

I've been shooting a lot more .22 lately since ammo prices keep going up.I've just got a bone-stock 10/22. I want a Savage Mark II BV rifle,so my 10FP can have a little brother. But,there's lots of things I want. :)

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Very nice Brian!!! That is a great 22 pistol.
Here is my favorite, my Baby Auto Mag in 22LR.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Rugers are great 22 semi-auto pistols, {never shot one i did not like} everyone should have at least one. mine is about 30 years old and has never given a bit of trouble.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.