·
1911auto Supporters
341 Posts
I do like that very, very nice. Congrats

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:biggrin: Is a CQB Elite. Silver armour tuff finish, single side tactical safety. Shoots like a dream. Has U shaped rear notch in rear sight, and white outline night front sight. Very easy to see.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I like the contrast between controls and gun. My next Wilson is going to be a KZ 9mm, black with silver controls and grip safety.

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
I like it...:smile:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Very Nice Wilson :shades:

·
Old Sheepdog
1,235 Posts
SandHills,

Congrats, give us a pic from the rear to show the rear site. Thanks, Tracy

·
Administrator
1,288 Posts
Congrats, looks good.

·
Registered
4 Posts
:biggrin: Is a CQB Elite. Silver armour tuff finish, single side tactical safety. Shoots like a dream. Has U shaped rear notch in rear sight, and white outline night front sight. Very easy to see.

That's a beutifull gun you have their. Is the silver color what they list on Wilson's site as "Stainless"?

Art

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Silver armour tuff finish is different than stainless. Armour tuff is the coating on their black guns and silver armor tuff would be the same coating except silver instead of black.

Stainless is stainless steel without any coating.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Silver armour tuff finish is different than stainless. Armour tuff is the coating on their black guns and silver armor tuff would be the same coating except silver instead of black.

Stainless is stainless steel without any coating.
Thanks Jerry. On the Wilson site they list Green, Black, Tan, Grey and Stainless as the color choices. Is the Grey they list what we're calling silver?

Art

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Thanks Jerry. On the Wilson site they list Green, Black, Tan, Grey and Stainless as the color choices. Is the Grey they list what we're calling silver?

Art
I'm not sure, it might be.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts