1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hello. I was pleased to see tha Fusion has its own section here. I just ordered a very lightly modified Scout Elite, so I will probably spend more time lurking here. I appreciate all of the reviews and photos that have been posted, and look forward to adding my own some day.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome to the Fusion brotherhood and congrats on your order! With the exception of an occasional Auburn fan, the folks on this board are great (Just kidding FrankPar, you know you are my boy). Keep us posted on your order and we look forward to pics and a range report.

Hopefully, my commander will be in my crawfish stained fingers soon. The fraternal hazing process to join this group is the wait you must endure to get your gun. Once you receive it, you will be an affirmed member of this elite and secretive society. Forget the Bilderberg Group, we Fusionites are hell-bent on global dominance!

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Welcome

Welcome aboard. I have a longslide hunter in 10MM and think it is one of the best shooting 1911's I own, Mirando

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, thanks for the greetings. I do look forward to posting more in the future. Sadly, I think I may be the very worst photographer in the world, nothing I shoot looks half as good as it should.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Allen you said "nothing I shoot looks half as good as it should." I think I could say the same about my targets at the range :wink:. Welcome to the forum. I think you will find that it is a good group of guys with a decent sense of humor. Very helpful and knowledgeable bunch too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.