1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Driving by the range on Easter Sunday, i could not resist the Kobra Carry that was in his case. Stainless with bobtail, this is my first Ed Brown. From day one, I have been a nighthawk guy. Owned a T2 bobtail, predator as well as a Vickers. Finances forced me to sell my beloved collection over year ago and I was too sick to even go the range. Well, with things getting better, I have been itching to get back into it and the EB just felt right. Dealer says differences are negligible between the KC and the T2, and I it seems that EB has an equally fanatic following, but I was wondering if there are any NHC guys out there who can give some real input as to the differences and if there are any with justifiable concerns for manufacturer support. I did have a couple issues with pasts Nighthawks and they were all over me to make it right. EB the same? Picking it up Friday (was so depressed when i sold i didnt even send in my CCL) so hopefully this purchase is a sign of good things to come. Thanks in advance and looking forward to jumping into all your great posts.

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I don't have the $ to get a Nighthawk or EB, but they're both fine products. Hopefully someone will be along to spell out the differences between the models you're comparing.

In the mean time, we need pictures of course. :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.