Premium Member
1,556 Posts
A picture is worth 1000 words...:wink::whistle:

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Suggestions anyone?
Ya, pictures LOL, even if it bonestock.

I like stuff from Black Hills Leather. Rudy Lazano makes good stuff, but he makes it to order so it takes a while, unlike some places that keep their stuff in stock, but I've been nothing but pleased so I keep going back.

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Theres too much good leather to name them all...but I have had good luck with Milt Sparks.
And I've heard good things about the McDaniel II's...they are made by Alessi (I think).

·
1911auto Supporters
341 Posts
Sounds like a nice purchase. I currently have 3 Kimbers 4 if you count my daughter:smile: they are great IMO

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey;

Not much to show.

Just a bone stock kimber.

But, it is by far, the nicest gun I've ever owned.

Next on my to do list:

Stag Grips

and

Gunleather.

Suggestions anyone?
You are gonna love it. Someone else said they are contageous and it's true. As for grips, I bought some Alumigrips, the light weight ones and I love them. I like the wood grips too but the aluminum ones just feel better to me. They don't slip when I get sweaty either. I put a Kimber ambi safety one it too and called it complete. Safe shooting to you.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Welcome...although El Paso Saddlery is in town for me and I do have some of their holsters...I also love Galco's Phoenix..and carry my Kimber Ultra CDP 2
in a Phoenix cross draw most of the time but also strong side...as the holster does both...oh, I got mine from Arizona Gunrunners...they are prompt and best prices on Galco...

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Glad you brought up Arizona Gun Runner. I have not heard from them in a WHILE.

Welcome aboard gentlemen.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.