1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the new regime on the horizon, you all know how I feel about the outcome, from my posts recently. I have just completed my new strategy, and expect the last purchase to come in next week. I currently have several sniper semi-automatic platforms set up in various calibers. 99.9% are considered assualt weapons by the new regime, and if my predictions come true, I could stand to loose all of them. I now have completed my quest in obtaining bolt actions, non magizine feed, rifles set up for long range shooting. So if I eventualy loose my assualt rifles, I will still have sniper platforms to sustain my ammo stores of calibers including, 308, 30-06, .223, 8MM, and 7.62 X 54R. All are top feeders with floor plates, set up with long range optics. Another intresting fact I just came across is, M1A's and thier related configurations are not on the ban list. They are semi-auto's, mag feed, and are cosidered assualt weapons by our industry. Our new regime has them excluded from the Brady Bill, for what I think is a political dollar contribution stand point. You see, Obama's, from Illinois, and Springfield Armory's, Corperate Headquartered in Gensco, Illinois, come from the same state. Gee, I wonder if Springfield Armory knows something we don't know, and I wonder if "BIG BROTHER", is reading all the gun related posts we are making on a multitude of on line forums? In any case, alway's be prepaired, is my moto, in this ever changing world. GODD BLESS our troops in far off lands, and GOD BLESS us from the evil, from within. capttom.:flag:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.