1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Nighthawk Custom Representative
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just listed on our website (www.nighthawkcustom.com) is our new line of leather products. All of our holsters, Belts and pouches are made from the best hides we can find. We also have the companion series avalable for the Recon/Light rail 1911.
Take a look and give me a call if you have any questions.

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
VERRRRRY nice stuff Rob.

·
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a Companion in Alligator and I can say "it is a fantastic looking holster", The Aristocrat is my second favorite and the Stealth is a very comfortable IWB rig. As with all of our products, if you are not satisfied, send it back! We will have more photo's on the web site soon.

·
Registered
331 Posts
How long is the wait for the Stealth holster? I've been looking for a good leather IWB holster for my GRP. I think one of those in black cowhide with brown elephant trim would look quite tasty.

·
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Build time is 4 weeks as of now. We should have a black or brown Stealth's with out the elephant trim in stock. Give me a call and let me know what you want, and I will get you a delivery date within an hour.

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Wow, I like the IWB and Stealth! I may be giving you a call about one of those sooner or later.

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Excellent looking leather sir.
Good lead time too. That will probably increase as folks get the word out on quality.

·
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We have build a good inventory of product. Many of these items will be shipped within a week or less. We did our homework and realize if we cannot deliver the product in a reasonable time frame, it is going to be a disappointment.
Let me know what you want and I will get you a ship date.

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Nice talking to you Rob! I'll just make you guys jealous and let you know I'm getting a Stealth. :p

·
Registered
331 Posts
If I hadn't just ordered a bolt carrier group for an AR build.............

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.