1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
73 YO from North Texas here... I Just signed up since I bought a RIA double stack 10mm the other day. (Rock Ultra FS High Cap) Haven't even shot it yet but I intend to do so soon since I also snagged 100 rounds of S&B 180gr. FMJ ammo also. I have a plethora of other handguns, rifles, and shotguns though. Some of the brands would be High Standard, Heritage, CZ, Weatherby Vanguard, Baikal, Mauser, Mosin, Nagant, Ruger, Savage, Marlin, Henry, Cimarron, and a bunch of AR rifles that I've built and continue to build. Calibers and gauges as varied as 22LR, 22 WMR, 223/5.56, 357 S&W Magnum, 6.5 Grendel, 6.5 Creedmoor, 224 Valkyrie, 270 Winchester, 380 ACP, 9mm Luger, 8mm Mauser, 7.62x54R, 45 Colt, 41 Remington Magnum, 28 gauge, 12 gauge just to name a few. I hunt some, casual target shooting, reload a few calibers, and like all sorts of firearms, revolvers, semi auto, side by side, pump, lever action, etc. But I haven't had a 1911 style pistol in many years. The only other 10mm handguns I ever owned were 2 of the Wyoming Arms Parker pistols that I eventually traded for stuff I thought I wanted worse. LOL Maybe I can learn a little bit here about my latest acquisition. (or maybe some of my other stuff too)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts