1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Just thought I'd share a pic of my ever growing addiction, I mean collection of Kimbers. I have a Warrior on layaway, and will be picking up another Clackamas this week.

Top row: Clackamas Classic Model Custom; Pro Shadow II Limited Edition; Pro Tactical II Special Edition. Second row: Ultra Carry II w/nightsights and lasergrips; Ultra RCP II

The Clackamas has went through a few changes since this pic was taken, I'll update later.

I'm looking forward to sharing with and learning from new people.

From what I've seen so far I like. Really haven't seen any Kimber "bashers" in this Kimber forum, and I hope it stays that way.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Welcome and a very nice collection of pistols!

·
Old Sheepdog
772 Posts
Hey tattoo, welcome. Nice group of Kimbers you have there.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice to see you found your way over. The Clackamas fever hasn't hit here yet. Keep it under your hat, more for us!
Did I say Clackamas? I don't know where that came from, I don't even know what a Clackamas is!:wink::biglaugh:

I've seen this forum before, but completely forgot about it, I saw a link in a members sig line on 1911forum.com and came over. I do believe it was Primersinmyshoe! (Thanks for the compliment BTW Primers)

It would be nice to see more Kimber people here, this forum hasn't been polluted with Kimber haters and 10-8 links yet, and I hope it stays that way!

·
Old Sheepdog
772 Posts
Hey! Did one of you guys see a Clackamas around here? Come on, where is it?

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
I carry a K as my daily. Pro CDPll

In Tucker HF1.

·
Old Sheepdog
772 Posts
So, we're talking Kimbers for carry? Here are the two I carry, but not at the same time (except for the time I was breaking in my Galco Miami Classic at the range while I was working).

·
Administrator
1,288 Posts
Nice collection Tattoo.

Welcome aboard

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
New here, but not to the 1911, or Kimber
Obviously. ;) I guess the thread title says it all!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone.

Primers, I may know where there are two of those Clackamathingies you speak of, but they are spoken for, and if I see any more I'll post pics after I bring them home!

I have trouble deciding which Kimber to carry most days, usually end up toting the UCII, mainly because it conceals easier, and I haven't put many rounds through the RCP yet. I need to find a better rig for my Pro's, and I don't even have a holster for my 5" yet. Maybe I could buy some more holsters if I could stop buying guns!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Longtooth: I also carry a Kimber Pro CDP2 for ccw....it is one fine weapon...very pleased and no hiccups since new...100 percent reliability...

·
Registered
1 Posts
I saw a link in a members sig line on 1911forum.com and came over. I do believe it was Primersinmyshoe! (Thanks for the compliment BTW Primers)

It would be nice to see more Kimber people here, this forum hasn't been polluted with Kimber haters and 10-8 links yet, and I hope it stays that way!
Hi all

First post here. :notworthy:

I got here via Primersinmyshoe sig line also (love that screen name). I am AzDave on 1911forum.com. Someone beat me to "ipscshooter" which I have used for many years most everywhere.

No real Kimber bashing from me, as I have three and they are all fine pistols. Maybe a few constructive criticisms of Kimber from time to time.:shades:

·
Old Sheepdog
772 Posts
Hey ipscshooter! Glad to have you on board. I've got 4 Kimbers but I still have a few complaints. But, two of them are my carry guns, so I do trust them. I used to shoot ipsc here in St. Louis, MO, back in the day. I finally quit because I just couldn't keep up with the younger guys, my times were bad due to a bad knee from a motorcycle accident. Anyway, I was a solid "C" shooter on the move and "B" if I just had to stand and shoot. Where do you shoot matches at?

·
Administrator
1,288 Posts
What is wrong with people linking to the 10-8 board?

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Tatoo,
I also carry a Kimber. It is my daily light carry. No problems w/ it here too. My son shoots one too.
No bashers on the board for anything. Well, we ma allow a little liberal bashin.:flag::rofl:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What is wrong with people linking to the 10-8 board?
Nothing really, except for a certain individuals on another board linked there to badmouth Kimber when the Warrior reputation went south. I personally own a Warrior and have not had any problems at all so far.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts