1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know many of you have been waiting patiently or maybe; not so patiently for our new Fusion Firearms 1911 Scope Mount for the Hunter tactical pistols. These are a very solid scope mount for the 1911 platform and the look damn hot also!!
:smile::smile::smile:

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
Very sweet. That would look great on my Hunter. How does the attachment work?

·
Registered
5 Posts
It is a nice looking mount. Looks like a very solid base for the scope i'll be mounting ( it's the gun i ordered from Bob in september). I have a Burris 2-7x with the nickle finish i've been using on my Ruger SRH .454. I'll post some pics when i mount it, and post some targets after the range trip. I just got the call from Fusion that it's done, should be at my FFL next week. It's been worth the wait!

Dave

·
Registered
4 Posts
This may sound like a dumb question, but will that mount work on any 1911 with a rail?
I have a Kimber Warrior that I traded for. I want to use it in bullseye pistol but do not want to drill and tap for a Weigand mount. I have a B-Square on a SA Loaded I have but I have to re-zero everytine I take it apart to clean the pistol.
I have been wanting a mount that uses the rail ever since I got the Kimber, and if it fits I will order one tomorrow.

Thanks,
Jim

·
Premium Member
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you again, Yes this will fit your hunter and most 1911 tact rails with little or no alteration. The Top is anodized aluminum and the the base clamp is steel.

·
Registered
239 Posts
It is a nice looking mount. Looks like a very solid base for the scope i'll be mounting ( it's the gun i ordered from Bob in september). I have a Burris 2-7x with the nickle finish i've been using on my Ruger SRH .454. I'll post some pics when i mount it, and post some targets after the range trip. I just got the call from Fusion that it's done, should be at my FFL next week. It's been worth the wait!

Dave
Please DO post pics.... there hasn't been any pics yet on the forum with an actual scope mounted. We also need accuracy tests at 25-75 yards!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I will be mounting the scope this friday, and if it doesn't rain will be taking a trip to range saturday. Last weekend it functioned flawlessly through 50 rnds of DoubleTap 180 grn ammo. I have a DW RZ10 and a CBOB in 10mm and was impressed with the accuracy from them...then i shot the longslide Fusion,WOW. My eyes are old and i usually aim at the center of the black fuzzy spot on the target(that's why i need a scope to hunt). I will post pics next week if i get to the range.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I will be mounting the scope this friday, and if it doesn't rain will be taking a trip to range saturday. Last weekend it functioned flawlessly through 50 rnds of DoubleTap 180 grn ammo. I have a DW RZ10 and a CBOB in 10mm and was impressed with the accuracy from them...then i shot the longslide Fusion,WOW. My eyes are old and i usually aim at the center of the black fuzzy spot on the target(that's why i need a scope to hunt). I will post pics next week if i get to the range.
I await anxiously for your report with pics :biggrin:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.