1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Joined a few weeks ago, just now remembering my manners.

Live in a town in CT where one can still hunt on one's own property, given there is enough of it. Have held a CCW since the '70's, but am just now starting down the slippery slope of building a 1911 kit (Fusion). Belong to several pro-2nd Amendment orgs, including the NRA (Life), GOA, CCRKBA, FCSA, Coalition of Connecticut Sportsmen. I harass my congresscritters and others of a deserving nature on a regular basis.

Not a vet myself, but am married to one, who is also a naturalized US citizen- her experience has given me insight into the immigration process. Her mother is a Holocaust survivor (CZ); more insight.

The rest is pretty much boilerplate; two kids, dog, fish, job, mortgage, and still hope for the future.

Don't post much- don't like typing and would like to avoid, to paraphrase Mark Twain, removing all doubt.

<centerpunch>

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Welcome centerpunch, glad you found us.

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Hey from St. Louis! That Mark Twain line is one of my dad's favorites. :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome aboard centerpunch. You a machinist by chance???
No, I wish. CAD operator- AutoCad, Mechanical Desktop. I'd like to get into Inventor, but workload is not cooperating.

ZeroTA- Mr. Clemens has provided me with many reasons for not taking myself too seriously, although it's still a work in progress.

Thanks all for the welcome. wurlwynd's thread tipped the balance- Fusion Arms and Mr. Serva have become my newest best friends.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.