1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am ready to order my new Fusion Slide so I can complete my new 1911. It will be a longslide .45 ACP. I hope to order it tomorrow or Monday at the latest. I will post pictures of the progress, MK :dancingbananna:

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here is what I am starting with: MK

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank You Longslide

Longslide is helping me build this gun by sending me parts that I need and I want to let everyone know this. Thanks to him I should be able to build this gun for under $500.00 using my parts combined with his. Longslide you rock :notworthy: Bob Serva has been the greatest also answering all my endless questions and always ready to help :notworthy:. I will have my jigs and tools in from Brownells and will start this project this weekend. Should have some progress pictures by Monday. Stay tuned, MK

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just paid Bob for my new slide ( 6 inch 45 ) and the componets and as soon as I get it the work will finish quickly. I am starting the frame tomorrow and I will post pics. Pray for me, Mirando :flag:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.