1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dress Sunday shoes have been in pretty bad shape for a while. Mom & Wife have been after me to get a new pair.
We were in Academy tonight & Wife says, "lets go look at shoes." So we do.
I actually found a pair I liked. She said, "You are not getting another pair of brown. Get black."
OK
Got home & I put them up & as I did the light came on. I took them into the living room, holding them in fron of me, I told her, "I have to get a new holster. I have Brown & Black Chery but not a black holster to match my new shoes."
She really did :rofl: & told me to pick one & die it black.

Oh well I did hope it might work.

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Let her know that in some circles, black shoes and a brown holster is considered the ultimate fashion faux pas.

Keep looking Preacher, I'm sure a good deal on a nice black holster will come along. :)

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Never hurts to try...

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Let her know that in some circles, black shoes and a brown holster is considered the ultimate fashion faux pas.

Keep looking Preacher, I'm sure a good deal on a nice black holster will come along. :)
THank you young man. I will do that .

·
Registered
394 Posts
Heck....with my wife, all I normally do is wait a couple of months, get the necessary accessary, and if she notices it at all I just say I`ve had this a long time....don`t you remember?

·
Registered
473 Posts
Got home & I put them up & as I did the light came on. I took them into the living room, holding them in fron of me, I told her, "I have to get a new holster. I have Brown & Black Chery but not a black holster to match my new shoes."
She really did :rofl: & told me to pick one & die it black.

Oh well I did hope it might work.
:biglaugh::biglaugh:

That's funny.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.