1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
You have to get used to the styling but I like them. You think they're better than a USP?

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
I don't have one but have handled one and I wouldn't own a usp but these I like a lot. To me the usp is like a 2 x 4 in the hand but these are about perfect, I like them. Very nice. I would love to have a compact.

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
They're great pistols, congratulations.

·
Registered
747 Posts
I had a USP compact in .45acp. I loved the reliability, but I sold it after carrying it for 5 years. The ergonomics sucked for my hand. These new .45's are supposed to be very comfortable. I held the new H&K 9mm (p30 I think), and was very impressed with the feel. I have always been a fan of H&K's, but feel that they are way overpriced for a polymer framed gun. I would be happy to own another if I found an excellent deal.

·
1911auto Supporters
341 Posts
They are very nice, accurate guns indeed. I had one but sold it. I have had my trigger finger broken in the past and it is crooked now and it would hit the mag release as I pulled the trigger. Never to the point that it caused it to release but still I couldn't just get over it or used to it so I sold it. That was my problem though as they really are nice congrats.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.