1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Old Sheepdog
1,235 Posts
Sweet.

What's stamped on the end of the slide on the right side? And what's stamped on top of the barrel? Thanks, Tracy

·
Old Sheepdog
1,235 Posts
Thanks. Tracy

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Nice.

I was going to edit your links where they would show in the thread but the pic's are huge so it's better this way.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Very nice. What kind of shape was it in when you bought it?

·
Registered
4 Posts
my sistema is the 22 cal /not the conversion. has the breech plug in the camber of the barrl and a speical mg with a add on peice so a 45 mag only fits about half way in. got it for 100.00 from and old guy who said it has been in his desk draw for over 30 years and he can't remember when he bought. so here is some pic i am thinking of rebluing it. would like to find some more mags for it. was going to sak a gunsmith if i could mod. any other mag to work. i have put it togeather using my 45 parts out of a colt and like i said the only thing is in the mag housing with no way to remove the plug

·
Registered
4 Posts
my sistema is the 22 cal /not the conversion. has the breech plug in the camber of the barrel and a mag with a add on peice so a 45 mag only fits about half way in. got it for 100.00 from and old guy who said it has been in his desk draw for over 30 years and he can't remember when he bought. so here is some pic i am thinking of rebluing it. would like to find some more mags for it. was going to sak a gunsmith if i could mod. any other mag to work. i have put it togeather using my 45 parts out of a colt and like i said the only thing is in the mag housing with no way to remove the plug
paddle faster when you hear banjo music

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.