1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got these from Bob earlier today. It should be at my dealer by the end of the week.

·
Premium Member
1,265 Posts
We Also should thank Proudpapa for his service to our country!!:flag:
He also deserves a big thank you!! Also, I did not do as good of a job on the pictures on this one. I will do better on your next one, or next one or next one.. Yes Proudpapa is a Fusion 1911 junky like the rest of us.
Thanks again for all your support and service to our Country:flag:

:smile::smile::smile:

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There will definitely be a next one. Just need to wait until halfway through the next rotation to the sandbox. Thanks again Bob.

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Nice gun! From one vet to another, Thanks for all you do for this country. Keep your head down brother. MK :flag:

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I picked it up this past Wednesday. I already changed out the grips with a pair I ordered from Sarge. I'll post some pics in the next few days. There were a few instances at the range yesterday were it failed to fully extract the spent casing, but that was an easy fix. Just had to put a little more tension on the extractor. Other than that she ran like a dream. Thanks for building a great gun Bob.

edit:

Here a couple of pictures.

·
Premium Member
1,265 Posts
Thanks again for all the nice comments and appreciation for the beautiful pieces we build. We really do take it to heart when we build these for you and I am happy it shows.
Again, Thank you for your support of fusion and the custom builders. It is people like yourselves that just don't receive a great product, but help keep our 2nd Amendment health buy supporting the industry with your purchases.
:smile::smile::smile:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Congrats Proudpapa! That is one of those weapons that just makes you stare. I love that finish with the black trigger, very cool. I know you're going to shoot it, but is that a daily carry piece?
I wish you guys would stop putting all of these toys in front of my credit card. It gets all excited and tries to jump out on it's own :whistle:.........:wink:

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Eventually it will be. But that may be a while. Last I heard there was a CG policy letter stating that anyone assigned to U.S. Army Alaska, could not carry concealed. Plus it's not really possible to take it with me to Iraq.

Oh, you should see the next one I plan on having built and brought home.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Eventually it will be. But that may be a while. Last I heard there was a CG policy letter stating that anyone assigned to U.S. Army Alaska, could not carry concealed. Plus it's not really possible to take it with me to Iraq.

Oh, you should see the next one I plan on having built and brought home.
I fyou can't take it to the sandbox with you, you could always just send it to me while you're gone. I'll get through that pesky break in period for you. :biglaugh:
Seriously, that's the weapon that made me steer to Fusion for my next one.
Very nice.
Sarge

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.