1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are my new Corian grips from Sarge's Grips and the Charity Auction. I installed them on 3 different types of pistol finishes so you can get a feel for how they will look. I have not had a chance to get to the range as yet to give the grips a workout!! I think that they will stay on the 38 Super in the HC finish!!!:smile::flag:

The craftsmanship and fit and finish on the grips is outstanding!! You all need to check into a set of grips from Sarge!!!:smile:

Armscor Enhanced in stainless steel.

Armscor 38 Super in HC.

RIA Tactical in parked finish.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I like them on the RIA also. Nice contrast. If you want to keep them on the Armscor .38, let me know when I get back and I'll swap them for a set that I'll make that will fit the frame better. For some reason there's frame showing on those that isn't on the RIA. We'll figure it out. I won't have time before I go, but when I get back in October things will be back to normal. :wink:
I'm glad you like them and just as important, I'm glad you supported the charity through the auction!
Thanks!
Sarge

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.