1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Nice.

I really liked the grip on the full-size USP. A lot of people think it's too beefy,but I don't have gorilla hands and I like it. But I like the Beretta 92 too.

·
1911auto Supporters
341 Posts
Nice, here are a few of mine....HKs that is

Right now I don't have any pictures of the USPs for some reason. Not too sure why:confused:

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
That didn't come from Ron & Jo's, did it? They had one a while back just like that but I passed on it, though I was sorely tempted. Don't see too many of those come around the shops here.

·
1911auto Supporters
341 Posts
That didn't come from Ron & Jo's, did it? They had one a while back just like that but I passed on it, though I was sorely tempted. Don't see too many of those come around the shops here.
Who you talking to?

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
You! Ron showed me an HK carbine like that that someone had just traded in. Gosh, that was last winter or the year before, I don't remember. Just wondering if that's the same one.

·
1911auto Supporters
341 Posts
You! Ron showed me an HK carbine like that that someone had just traded in. Gosh, that was last winter or the year before, I don't remember. Just wondering if that's the same one.
No, I bought this one off of GB December of 2007. It don't even look like that anymore. I got my tax stamp back it now has a 6 1/2 inch barrel on it with a surefire forend, and a trijicon optic. I just have updated my pictures of it.

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
I really like the hk45 and p30, nice more ergonomic grips. I don't like the usp at all, like holding a piece of lumber.

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
No, I bought this one off of GB December of 2007. It don't even look like that anymore. I got my tax stamp back it now has a 6 1/2 inch barrel on it with a surefire forend, and a trijicon optic. I just have updated my pictures of it.
I'd like to see it now! :nuts:

I figured if I was stuck with a fixed stock and 16" barrel, for that kind of money I could move up from 9mm.

·
1911auto Supporters
341 Posts
I'd like to see it now! :nuts:

I figured if I was stuck with a fixed stock and 16" barrel, for that kind of money I could move up from 9mm.
I will try to get something up of it later when I get home.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.