1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Spell-Check at the ready!
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I needed new mag pouches desperately to start shooting IDPA (well that's what I told my wife anyways). So I go on the hunt... I turned to my buddy (who is a ISPC A class shooter), who suggests that I go with a company called Comp-Tac (I'd never even heard of them before he mentioned them) he goes on to state that they make great IDPA rigs-- he suggest getting the whole thing up front.
Well I'm a bit of a hard knocks school guy-- and I started out ordering just the mag pouches-- I was getting ready to wait weeks , when ten minutes after ordering them I get an Email stating that the pouches were shipped!
So I get and inspect them-- I start looking at my Uncle Mikes holster- the next thing I know I ordered a new holster from the good people at Comp-Tac.

So I get the holster a few days later and hook it up to my Wilderness 5 stitch--

I take it to a Action Comp-- and it feels loosey goosey-- I get home and ordered a belt to go with it.
Here it is in all it's glory. lol

I completely love this rig-- comfortable-- stiff-- and fast!
All Comp-Tac all the time. lol Just kidding.:dancingbananna: So in the end I should have listened to Shep-- I would have saved about $40 bucks in shipping. :(
Life goes on.

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Comp-Tac is top of the line gear. I have several mag carriers & a holster or 2. Good job.

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Yep, comp-tac is a very good company. Nice setup JP.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.