1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Very nice i have one i want to build up then i have the international version and a walmart version .. Greatest auto 22 ever for my taste...

·
Registered
394 Posts
I don`t have a pic of mine yet, and it`s quite beat up from 38 years of hard use and near neglect, but my Ruger 10-22 is one of the finest plinking rifles ever made. As we speak it hangs in it`s place in the garage for red squirrel duty.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts

I love the sights on this one one of the guys at the gun shop built it up all volquertsion(sp) parts inside .. Most Accurate 10/22 i have on par with my CZ 452

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
50 Round Mag?

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
I havent seen 50s for sale again just 30s

·
Banned
1,461 Posts
Chief that is a shooter for sure then. I should say you are a shooter to group like that close well done job on that Bull barrel work of art.

·
Old Sheepdog
772 Posts
My little plinker:

·
Old Sheepdog
772 Posts
My little plinker:

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Where Did You get that Stock its way Cool

·
Old Sheepdog
772 Posts
I don't know! I asked my gunsmith to make me up a nice 10-22. He's a lefty too, and I think he had the stock in his shop for a while.

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
Don't have a .22 rifle. Is this something everyone should have? Not to hijack the thread. Is a 10-22 a good choice? I know they can be modified to almost any configuration.

·
Banned
1,461 Posts
Snag I feel everyone should one at least one 10/22. I teach my grandkids with mine how to shoot, plus they are fun. They are so many options out there you can make it anyway you want .Primers I love that fluted barrel. The stock is to die for.On a side note the price is right Snag.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
As a lefty thats why i was asking i would dig one

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
Thanks guys, I may have to look into one.:thinking:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts