1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any one out there bought or shot the Mossberg 930 SPX? Have done some research, good reviews, but not to much info available. Need help, before making final decsion, as to the Mossberg 930 SPX, or bumping another $400 to $600.00 and upgrade to a FN Police Self Loading Shotgun. Thanks, capttom. GOD BLESS our troops in far off lands!!!:flag:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
donkey77; Would be intrested, saw a couple on Gunbroker, prices all over the board, very scarice. As usual sparked intrest came late for me. I guess most were gobbled up during the Obama scare. Really would like to find one localy here in Arizona so I could trade my last Kimber CD Pro II in on one. Thanks, capttom. GOD BLESS our troops in far off lands.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Called every where I could think of today localy. General response by most, "your dreaming", all must have been gobbled up during the Obama Scare, and Mossberg will not be ditributing any to dealers until 1st quarter, 2009 maybe. Thats why you see a few at gunbroker well over what most paid just a few months ago. Well if any one has got one out there, I'd be willing to make a smokin deal in trade on a Kimber CDP Pro. Thanx, capttom.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RE; Mossberg 930 SPX

Not willing to pay the "over prices" on gunbroker for the SPX, I've given my FFL a deposit for the next batch that comes in. No answer as to how long it will take, and very concerned that I might not get one, before the Obama ban list goes in effect, which the SPX will for sure be on. capttom.:thinking::flag:

·
Registered
747 Posts
Good luck with your purchase. Let us know when you get it. I highly doubt that there is a gun ban in the very near future. Those types of things seem to happen when everything else is going well. I think the new administration is going to have a lot of other stuff to worry about first. I'm not saying that the ban won't happen, but I highly doubt that if it does happen, it would be in the first year. Anyway, I am anxious to see pics when you get your new scatter gun.

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Dude, you just bumped a 18 month old thread. :D Nice Mossberg though, I wanted one just like that but went cheap and got a beater 870.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.