1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did any of you guys feel the 'shaker' this morning?

They said it was 5.2 close to Evansville, IN. Minor damage here. A few cracks in the garage ceiling, but that's all.

Best eye opener I've had in a while!:eek:

·
1911auto Supporters
83 Posts
I didnt think you guys in the plains had earthquakes. We haven't had one in LA for a long time. We are overdue. Of all natural disasters, I will take an earthquake any day.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't felt one since the Loma Prieta quake in '89. I lived in Daly City and was on my way to Candlestick to watch the BB game. I was at a stop light, and we had one hellava shaker! Cars bouncing everywhere!:eek:
I always enjoyed the quakes as long as they were mild. But, I don't miss them at all.

And, I sure don't miss California politics!:hairpull:

·
Old Sheepdog
772 Posts
It sure woke me and the Mrs up this morning. I got up and looked around a little, but didn't see any damage. I got a few more minutes of shut-eye before I had to really get up.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
If we felt it i havent heard anyone close to here feeling it at 5:30 i wouldnt have noticed

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Slept right through it. My wife says I could sleep through a tornado,and I guess you can add earthquake to the list.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I slept right on thru it, but others in my area felt it. I`m one of those who would sleep right on thru the house falling down around me.

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Nothin this far South. Texas was steady.

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
:hairpull:probably right.:hairpull:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts