1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
That's great! I love the videos of kids shooting responsibly.

So..how'd she do?

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
That is absolutely great gunner.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
She is my range buddy.....that was her first time shooting a centerfire handgun, she had shot a 22LR a few times but wanted to try the 45 1911. After she finished off the first mag, she turned to me with a huge grin on her face and stated " that was cool".

·
Registered
692 Posts
I think Molly's got some real promise there Gunner.
I'm sure you're grinnin' from ear to ear!

Soon, you'll need to get her her own Baer!
:shades

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Very Cool Vid

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think Molly's got some real promise there Gunner.
I'm sure you're grinnin' from ear to ear!

Soon, you'll need to get her her own Baer!
:shades

Couldn't afford a Baer for her so I bought her a Colt XSE Commander in 38 Super...

She seems to like it :wink:

·
Registered
692 Posts
Excellent!
Great choice on the Colt Commander XSE.(I have the Commanders big brother:biggrin:)
I guess she'll have to buy her own Baer, huh?:shades

·
Registered
188 Posts
Yanno, Gunner, the first thing that popped into my head was, "I'd sure liked to have seen the look on her face right after that slide locked back!" Then, you answered that. Tres Cool!

Thanks for sharing that moment of family history with us. She's a lovely young lady who is fortunate to have such a dad.

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
Gunner's a stand-up guy, Ping.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I saved the clip for my wife to see. She's intimidated by the .45 & seeing a youngster fire it might help her get past the anxiety.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Great job Gunner! I started both my sons when they were very young, now my older one (23) has a TRC I bought him 11/06 and my younger one (19) will get his own when he turns 21.

This is what keeps us going.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Think that grin says it all...good beginnings...God Bless America...all is right with the world....Thank you Gunner for dedication to our fine heritage...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts