1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Two holsters for sale today:

Mitch Rosen Premier Express: Black, OWB, 4.25 Commander length. I seem to have misplaced the bag...:scratch: Only worn about the home,still nice and stiff. $70 - SOLD -
http://www.mitchrosen.com/new_products/new_products.html - scroll down to see a better picture of the Premier.

Safariland 560 paddle holster. Still in the bag,never used. Fits 5" Govt models,and other full-size handguns (USP,etc). $40 shipped

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
That Rosen is a high quality holster for a GREAT price & no wait.
Some of you young guys getting started ought to jump on this. That one will last you a long time.

I have all the holsters I need or I would buy it.
ZeroTA is good to deal w/. I have bought from him. It will be as stated.
LT

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the good word LT. I'm only selling it because there's no carry in IL,so unfortunately I just don't need it. :(

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Take it anyway...you know you want it.

·
Registered
473 Posts
My super deal from ZeroTA came in the mail today.....

I snapped it onto my dress belt because I was still in business garb and let my wife take some pics. It looks good in my opinion and will be perfect for those times when I can't carry all day but can snap it on at the end of the day.

Now I am going to have to practice with it because it really holds the gun tight.

Thanks! :smile:

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That was fast! Sometimes stuff goes across the country in two days,and sometimes I'll mail something to St. Louis and it takes two weeks...:hairpull:

Glad you like it.

I don't see any current feedback threads,so I'll just say here that MarshallDodge is a pleasure to deal with.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.