1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I joined the membership was 146 now I see its up to 263. The visitors need to take 90 seconds of their time to join up. The forum only needs 22,000 more to really kick A**. JOIN NOW

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
I'm with you there Broncoman.

·
Old Sheepdog
772 Posts
What is the difference between a Member and an Active Member? I see that there are two members that I guess are "Inactive".

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Membership is growing because it is a fantastic site!!! Just wait a while longer and the membership will grow!!!:smile::smile:

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
What is the difference between a Member and an Active Member? I see that there are two members that I guess are "Inactive".
I wasn't sure what the parameters were for active and inactive members, but it looks like if a member hasn't logged in in the last 30 days they are inactive members.

Really odd because we havn't hit 30 days yet.

·
Banned
1,461 Posts
I was number 2 so I seen it grow fast the best part I feel are the members here I have a great deal of respect for you all, it is not us that make the site it is all of you.

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
I will be pointing others here too. I new I was in on the start w/ membership being under 300 but did not realize it was less than 30 days old.
What was day one please?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Why not seriallize ( is that a word ?) us, that way like a pistol you'll know if we are antique and valuable.!!!

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Just did get in under the 30 day wire. Started 16 November & I joined 13 December.
Merry Christmas all.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Thanks.. And you Owners that I am part of your group..I was on the XD forum and saw the link...signed up that second...
That's where I first saw the link as well. Yep, 20,000 users would make this thing rock, but I have to admit, I'm really enjoying the quality of the members on board so far... Loads of good people with knowledge and experience, and no one seems to mind sharing without standing on a soap box.

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
That's where I first saw the link as well. Yep, 20,000 users would make this thing rock, but I have to admit, I'm really enjoying the quality of the members on board so far... Loads of good people with knowledge and experience, and no one seems to mind sharing without standing on a soap box.
Gentlemen,
The quality of people I encountered as I started here is what impressed me. I stopped moderating another board due to the soapboxes, & the know it alls that have had a CCP for a few months. I am afraid it comes w/ the #s.
The folks here are great.
LT

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.