1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to take a moment and express my thanks to all of you who have Joined the Fusion Team with your purchases and support on the forums. We have all grown as a family and it is so nice to see the friendship and support from all of you. The Fusion Family seems to get alittle bigger everyday and we do love to see that. We have made some terrific friend and are having just loads of fun working with all of you on these very special projects. Our vision when we started was to make things special for the customer and deliver a very personal World Class product. It seems to be working well and we thank you all for being parts of the journey!!
:smile::smile::smile:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Bob,my thanks to you and your team for not only making a great product but making it affordable.I think you found that delivering a quality product at an attractive price is good for both seller and buyer.If only we could get get some of that vision into corporate america.Again many thanks and continued success.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Thanks to Bob and Dale (and the whole Fusion crew), and thanks to the members of this forum for providing excellent info about Fusions. You all inspired me to drop my hard earned money on a Fusion and I am sure it will be awesome. This is deffinately some well deserved a$# kissing :wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.