1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may seem like a shameless advertising plug since we sell these, but honestly it's not. I have personally never used a loader before until today. Someone convinced us to carry them and they just came in today and naturally I had to try out a couple:)

I went and got several different magazines including a Wilson 8rd, CMC 8rd, Hi-Power, CZ, Kahr K9, Mec-Gar 1911 10mm, Glock 21, HK and a couple of AR15 magazines to try out with the Uplula and the Lula Loader with the AR mags. I was VERY impressed! I couldn't help but ask myself, why have I not tried these until now? Both the UpLula (pistol loader) and Lula (rifle loader) worked flawlessly with all the magazines I tested. The Uplula is universal and works with most every type of pistol magazine on the market from 9mm to .45 ACP. If you don't own one of these,whether you buy them from us or someone else, your fingers will definately thank you for this product :) After some time I'm sure I will get faster, but after just picking one up today it took me all of about 10 sec. to load a 8rd 1911 magazine and about 45 sec. to load a 30rd AR magazine. And best of all, I had no sore fingers afterward.

We also have a link to a few of Maglula's video's demonstrating just how easy they work. Each video is linked under the specific product.
http://www.shootersplus.com/maglula_loaders

Zack Phillips

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Thanks for the review Zack, I was wondering about those.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
I've wanted to try one but haven't got around to it yet

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
When I had my AR I always wanted one. Seems like folks liked them. Nice post and I will visit your site to see the videos.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Well I got one, and it works just like it said it does. Man that thing is sweet, might order a couple more to keep on hand. You can't feed it fast enough when you are loading AR mags.

WELL WORTH THE MONEY!!!!!!!!

When it says that it saves your thumbs, BELIEVE it.

At that price, they ain't gonna last long Zack

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Well, I had one for the AR 15, and when I saw the prices, and know how well they work on mags, I just ordered one for my pistol mags too. Thanks Zack.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.