1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Just yesterday I was looking around a local gunshop and happened to have the opportunity to handle a Baer Premier II (which, of course, I took), and I noticed that there was quite a bit of movement of the grip safety, particularly side to side. I was kind of weirded out by this, especially because the gun was brand new. Is anyone else's Baer like this? Mine aren't, but is this a common 'problem' with Baer's guns? Come to think of it, is this even a real problem?

·
Registered
188 Posts
No. It's not a "problem", but is a rarity for Baers, since they reflect the tightest tolerances in the industry. You ought to be able to slip a business card into either side of a grip safety of any gun, but not a credit card. Regardless, it would not effect the function of the gun.

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, you could probably have slipped a credit card in. Good to know that it's a rarity, though. Thanks, Ping!

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Weird my post disappeared .. no not a problem but none of mine are like that and don't think i would be happy with one

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I think that would be a bit dissatisfying, especially because tight fitting parts are what Baer is famous for.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Weird my post disappeared .. no not a problem but none of mine are like that and don't think i would be happy with one
I am doing the Jedi mind trick, swirly hand thingy, on Bud, all the time.

Woopie! Now I can even make his posts disappear!

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Keep it up ping I might use my jedi powers to make you disappear :rofl:

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Keep it up ping I might use my jedi powers to make you disappear :rofl:
Wow! Talk about leaving yourself open... :eek:

Congrats on the swift kill there Bud. :biglaugh:
:rofl:

·