1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner

Les Baer Picures

58K views 176 replies 46 participants last post by  OD* 
#1 ·
Post them les baer's here, how about starting with yours Mr. Coyote?

#155 ·
Thanks guys!

Here she is with a new set of grips from Sarge at The Finer Grain.

Take care all,

Rick

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

I don't know what happened; I just went back to being a "new member" again.

Wish I could get younger that easily for real!

Rick

#157 ·
I don't know what happened; I just went back to being a "new member" again.

Wish I could get younger that easily for real!

Rick
It just goes by number of posts Rick, 0-50 is "new member" then at 51 it goes to "member".

Nice Commanche.

#171 ·
I need newer pics. I've changed to black Navridex stocks and Check Mate extended 8 round mags. And the sidekick J frames wear rubber now.

The Baer still makes me look better than I am and is once again primary carry on most of my own time. It simply puts rounds on target and carries well.

#172 ·
A Thunder Ranch Special, since discontinued.

Reactions: OD*
#174 ·
And a Tactical Defense Pistol built in 1998, 1 of 100. There is one pictured above this one. The gun as pictured was how it came from Baer (Hillsdale). The Teflon S coating is in almost perfect shape.

#175 ·
And a Baer/Hillsdale SRP, built when Baer was bidding on the FBI HRT contract. The gun was Magnafluxed, and small parts are serial numbered.

#176 ·
And lastly, a Baer/Hillsdale TRS Comanche in hard-chrome. All my 1911s are in God's Caliber.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.