1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Nice Bill. Have you got it broken in yet? My MS always needed the wax paper trick.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice Bill. Have you got it broken in yet? My MS always needed the wax paper trick.

It's pretty close and the wax paper really helps. The part that's killing me, believe it or not are the snaps. These holsters have awfully tight snaps, which I'm sure is good. Nothing I own is like this.

I've sat around snapping them a trillion times to make them more "forgiving."

Typically, I slide the holster down my pants, run the loops around my belt and snap them. Can't do it. For whatever reason, angle or whatever, they won't snap closed comletely.

For now, all I can do is close the snaps and run my belt through the loops.

Great holster, but this is kind of annoying.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
I had that Problem on my MAx Con V for awhile Bill it got better the more i used it .. I would have to put holster on and slide belt into the loops .. now i can snap them closed but it took a year

·
Registered
188 Posts
This may be a stupid and not in anyway meant to be insulting question, Bill, but you are aware that they are one-way snaps, nez pas?

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
True enough. I just looked at my collar and it clearly says - "Return to Bud White or shoot through the head - your choice."

Nothing says ownership and love like that.
Thats a Good Doggie ya know i love my Doggie:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thats why no one can slap my Dog around but me

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.