1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried that Lawman ammo that ammoman.com is selling? The price seems right...just never laid eyes on it, much less shot it, before.
Thanks.
DD

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
The lawman stuff I have shot had less recoil, I believe it was loaded somewhat lighter to have less recoil, and to prevent higher velocities to prevent over penetration. I've only shot the shotgun shells though. As for the rifle and pistol stuff, all I know is from someone else telling me.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
can't say for sure looks like they changed the box but if its what i shot before it was good range ammo but weaker than normal rounds

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Thats what I remember when I shot the shotgun rounds, and what I have heard from others about the pistol stuff, but for the life of me I don't understand why they make it lighter unless they are trying to prevent overpenetration.

·
Banned
1,461 Posts
I have shot lots of it because of the price. It is great range ammo, I have never had any problem with it. On the box they call it training ammo, same thing like ball I found point of impact and point of aim was the same on all my 45's.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts