1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Man, is he in for a rude awakening when the FEDS get a hold of him and his parent or parents whatever the case may be. He either has mental problems or someone has put him up to it!!! What is happening to children nowadays!!! When I was that age I never had any thoughts of that kind of talk.

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
It wouldn't really accomplish anything if he did it...I don't know of anybody that would replace Bush that would be much better (or worse)...thats the really sad part.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I find it amusing, that when I point out the 'culture of hate' the left has propogated the last seven years, I'm called a 'hater' because I point it out!

This kid is living proof as to how wide spread and insideous this 'hate culture' really is! :frown:

·
1911auto Supporters
83 Posts
Here is how I see it:
-Law enforcement agency will knock on the front door.
-Ask to question the parties responsible.
-Said parties will claim to be covered by 1st amendment rights.
-ACLU will step in and have lawyers pro-bono, to represent the racially oppressed and 1st amendment parties involved.
-Responisble party will become the nations newest millionaires.

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
That's a felony if it's an adult, not everything is covered under the 1st amendment. Not sure either what they can do to the kid's parents, but it should be something.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.