1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just jumped right in on the conversations you all had going without introducing myself first and my husband....how rude of me...

My name is Kristy but people call me Charlie because that has been my nickname since middle school. My husband, Keith, is also a member on here already (kb0zos)...we have been married for 4 years but already have 3 children (ages 8y *boy*, 2y *girl* and 8 months *boy*)...I am 23 and Keith is 25.

We both enjoy shooting. We don't get to do it as often as we like since we do have 3 kids to find babysitters for but we do it whenever we can. We both like anything of the JMB persuasion with a preference toward the 1911's.

I guess that's it for now...I would've posted a picture of our "ride" in that thread but I don't think you want to see pictures of a minivan and a Cavalier. :biggrin:

·
Old Sheepdog
772 Posts
Hi Charlie, glad to have you on board. It's nice to have more members from my state here. You wouldn't happen to be from my side of the state would you?

·
Old Sheepdog
1,235 Posts
Nice to see a husband and wife team that both like and shoot 1911's (like me and my wife). Welcome to the forum. Tracy

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Welcome Charlie and Keith, glad both you have joined us.

I'm going to move this to new member introductions though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.