1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Of my fusion build. I am very excited, I would post them but I am a computer idiot when it comes to posting things (just ask the people on the rolex forum) so I will not try. Lets just say it looks real nice. Cheers

Here are the Pic's Talk about teasers Bud

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Congrats on the new Fusion. Just send the pistol and your Rolex to me and I will photograph them for you!!!!!:biglaugh:

I have 2 Rolex Submariners and they have been pretty good so far. Not as accurate on the time keeping as my 30 year old Seiko divers watch but I think that I will keep them!!! My brother-in-law bought himself the solid gold Submariner for Christmas!! To much money for me!!!!!:eek:

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
email me the pics if you wish and ill post them for you

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats on the new Fusion. Just send the pistol and your Rolex to me and I will photograph them for you!!!!!:biglaugh:

I have 2 Rolex Submariners and they have been pretty good so far. Not as accurate on the time keeping as my 30 year old Seiko divers watch but I think that I will keep them!!! My brother-in-law bought himself the solid gold Submariner for Christmas!! To much money for me!!!!!:eek:
I have a Two tone black sub and a Pepsi GMT II. I will also at any given time have a datejust or two laying around. I have the new milgause on order

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.